- Maintaining secrecy of crucial information is our first priority. During an assignment, any information shared with us remains confidential and is not divulged to any third party
- We ensure that both the parties are immediately informed of any conflict of interests or the slightest possibility of the same between clients and potential clients.
- We maintain transparency in our communication. The client is informed clearly if we find that a particular assignment is within our capabilities/focus or not.
- We come to an agreement about the professional fees for the executive search with the client prior to the commencement of the project.
- We update the clients on the status of the search and clearly convey on time of any issues that might be hindering the delivery of the search.
- We keep the client’s name confidential. In no circumstances is it used for deriving any personal benefit.
- We respect the decision of the candidates and do not ask them or force them to change their decisions.
- We do not send unsolicited resumes / applications to the client . The client does not receive any unsolicited resumes from our end.
- No openings are offered provided to the candidates placed by us for one (1) year, from the date of joining, unless the client specifically requests to process the candidate for Outplacement.
- We represent our client during salary negotiations, being fair with the candidate at the same time.
Veeyu totally respects and understands the place of diversity in today’s cultural values. We completely refrain ourselves from getting involved in any kind of discriminatory activities.